1 small-medium Cabbage
1 Tbsp Sea Salt
1. Finely shred cabbage in large bowl. Mix in salt.
2. Massage with heavy weight for 10 minutes. Cover and leave for at least 20 minutes. At the end of 20 minutes there should be juice in the bottom of the bowl.
3. Pack tightly into clean Mason jar, submerging cabbage in juice. Weight the cabbage down with a canning weight. Leave an inch headspace between the top of liquid and top of jar.
4. Dry top of jar. Cover with fermentation airlock. Place in a shallow dish to catch any excess liquid. Keep in cool dark place.
5. When cabbage is fermented to taste, cover with standard lid and refrigerate.